As two distinctly credentialed sex therapists with a bi-coastal presence, we are at the forefront of investigating recent technological developments that impact sexual health and intimate relationships. Based on our research, including interviews with the leaders in both the technology and adult entertainment sectors, there are numerous benefits to sexual health. We see a possibility for greater connection through forward-thinking technology, advanced sex education, diminished sexual inhibitions and an increased capacity for empathy. Our view—technosexuality enhances relationships and strengthens erotic fantasy, leading to empowerment and sexual self-efficacy.
- Script writing for VR and AR content in adult entertainment
- Producing scripts/marketing material that blends adult entertainment and education
- Consultation with adult entertainment, technology and sex education industries
- New product development in Sextech industry
- Citations/quotes for major media outlets
- Authored articles for consumer publications and academic journals
- Guest speaking engagements in both technology and sex education industries
- Workshops and trainings for sex therapists, mental health professionals and sex educators
- Forthcoming Next-Sex book, which includes a detailed investigation of our research and trend forecasting in the technosexuality arena
Stephen Duclos leads many classes and trainings in the arena of technosexuality. Join a class today and explore the trending developments.
01. Ethics of Sex Therapy
When speaking of and working with a topic that is often considered taboo, with a wide variety of behaviors that can push the boundaries of one’s personal comfort, it can feel difficult to understand our ethical role. This course brings clarity to that question, not only through examination of the ethical guidelines set down by AASECT, but also through case examples and analysis.
02. History of the Discipline of Sex Therapy
Sex Therapy has known many major players, from Freud to Kinsey to Masters and Johnson. This course tracks the evolution of the field as well as looking at the pioneers of sex therapy and their contributions to the practice as it exists today. Full of fun media and interesting facts, this course is sure to be much more interesting than your high school history class.
03. Learning Theory and It’s Applications
Each of us learns in a different way, or do we? Talking about sex confronts a person’s spiritual, moral, and personal positioning. Understanding ways of delivering information, especially in sex therapy, is crucially and ethically important.